Spin
Since I took my rusty old bike out on Monday for some ex-the-size, I've been sleeping at amazingly early timings the past few days. The need to get my life back on track is here, Amanda gave me a deadline to wake up and then I'm on a mission to find the right studying method, since afterall, two wrongs make a right! And I suppose I've had my fair share of certain two wrongs, it's time to make some rights. Screw Beyonce's "to the left, to the left" hit. Oh, and yeah, I promoted.
I haven't been skipping school, wOw. So apart from school and amongst all the disappointment and unhappiness, there was cycling with Huan on Monday, half price waffles at Gelare with Jiayu and Daojie on Tuesday and cycling again on Wednesday.
And tmrw's the last day of school! Then by next Thursday, its goodbye to Project Work forever. Okay, now I have to memorise my OP script. Have a good weekend, and happy birthday to Lang. (:
I haven't been skipping school, wOw. So apart from school and amongst all the disappointment and unhappiness, there was cycling with Huan on Monday, half price waffles at Gelare with Jiayu and Daojie on Tuesday and cycling again on Wednesday.
And tmrw's the last day of school! Then by next Thursday, its goodbye to Project Work forever. Okay, now I have to memorise my OP script. Have a good weekend, and happy birthday to Lang. (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home